LThis position focuses on being proactive, self-motivated, driven, and the ability to work in tandem with our inside sales force to generate, follow up, and close sales opportunities as well as uncover new opportunities to increase market share.
Our ideal candidate is proficient with computers and software, goal-oriented and has strong written and verbal communication skills. If you have exceptional organizational skills, draw energy from being part of a team and demonstrate the flexibility to handle unforeseen challenges; we would like to meet you. 1-3 years experience in outside sales preferred.
- Ability to interact articulately and professionally with decision makers to obtain additional sales opportunities
- Utilize a proprietary CRM to maintain sales and customer records for future growth
- Serve as an extension of Lubker Distribution as a product expert to uncover, foster, and close sales opportunities
- Participate in strategic sales meetings to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Ability to travel daily in a local established sales route
- Strategically set up and maintain sales objectives
- Proficient with MS Office
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Enrollment in Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available for full time candidates
- Excellent retirement benefits and participation in profit sharing program
- Employment contingent upon pre-employment drug-screening
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us regarding this posting.
Please Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers